The Oxford University is the world’s number one university for the fourth consecutive year in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. And remains the only UK university to top the international rankings, which assess the quality of research, teaching and innovation at more than 1,200 institutions worldwide.
Reach Oxford scholarships also known as Oxford Student Scholarships are provided to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
- Sponsorship for 3 or 4 years depending on course length
- Course fees
- A grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2019, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Submission of application entries starts January 2020
- For 2020 entry applicants who apply by the 12 February 2020 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2020.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2020.
Sponsorship: University of Oxford
Funding: Fully funded
Host Country: UK
Institution(s): University of Oxford, UK
Eligible Nationality: Specified below
Degree Level: Undergraduate studies