University of Warwick is a public research institution of higher learning situated on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England in United Kingdom.
The university institution was founded in the year 1965 as part of a government dynamism to expand higher education in the country.
The university has a conducive learning environment for its students, and has subscribed largely towards the economic development of the country.
The university has provided a means of helping students to achieve their dream of acquiring a degree from the institution, and one of them is the Chancellor’s International Scholarships, which are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all International and EU students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
- The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on 21 January 2021.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by 21 January 2021. Please consider this deadline when submitting your application and allow time to ensure all documents are submitted.
University: University of Warwick
Country: England, United Kingdom
Study Level: PhD