The Radboud University Scholarships 2021/2022:
Do you have any interest to study in the Netherlands? Possibly you do not have enough fund and would like a minimized tuition or decreased cost.
The Radboud University is hereby inviting applications from appropriately qualified candidates for its 2021/2022 Scholarships starting in September .
The scholarship scheme seeks to subsidize students tuition fee to as low as what will be favorable for the student to offset.
Scholarship Sponsored by: Radboud University, Netherlands
Scholarship Category: Full and Partial scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available for Masters Taught-Courses.
No of Scholarship Slots: 12 full scholarships and about 25 partial scholarships.
Scholarship Value: Up to €16,000 tuition cover
Subjects Eligible: See eligible courses (below)
Country/Candidate Eligible : International students
English Language Requirement: Courses are taught in English; hence, Proof of English Language proficiency may be required.
More about the Radboud University Scholarships 2021/2022 :
Radboud Scholarship Scheme proffers a select number of outstanding prospective non-EEA students the chance to obtain a scholarship to go after a complete english-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
The Radboud Scholarship scheme is very particular and purposive for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Eligibility criteria for Scholarship Appliaction:
To be eligible for Radboud University Scholarships 2021/2022, prospective candidates must meet up the following eligibility conditions:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2018 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
List of Courses Eligible;
Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Arts, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Medical Sciences, and Faculty of Law.
Eligible Candidates Selection Criteria:
From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s progamme
- Full scholarships: A full scholarship covers the tuition fee of €16,000 and living costs of €10,800 (as set by the IND, the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service, for 2021/2022).
- Partial scholarships: A partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,168. For example: a grant holder in 2021/2022 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,168, instead of €16,000.
The Scholarship Application Procedures:
How-to-Apply: All applications are to be submitted online. First, interested persons are to apply for admission at Radboud University.
Application for scholarship is done by indicating interest during the admission application process. Further documentation will be required when you indicate interest for scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022