Education is pivotal to progress and success of any society .
The Marconi International University offers scholarships for international undergraduate and graduate students. See Application closing date and method of application
- Application Closing date: OPEN
- Scholarship Base : USA
- Eligible countries: International Students
- Type of Scholarship : Fully Funded, Graduate, Postgraduate
- Name of University: Marconi International University
- Schoolarship Application link: APPLY HERE
Marconi International University’s main focus is to bring students together from all over the world, regardless of race, religion, and political orientation. MIU’s scholarship program includes many scholarships every year dedicated to different categories of students who qualify and comply with all the requirements.
Marconi International University Scholarships 2021-2022 for Study in USA is available to undertake Graduate, Postgraduate level programs at Marconi International University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Marconi International University’s programs are competitively priced, making education cost efficient and attainable for students.
Nationalities Eligible For Application:
International Students are eligible.
All interested applicants for Marconi International University Scholarships 2021/2022 are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- Applicants must have a strong academic profile.
- Be a full time, degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student attending mostly daytime classes.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the Marconi International University
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
Mode of Application:
To be appraised for the Marconi International University Scholarships 2021-2022, apply for a degree study programs at Marconi International University. All applications are subject to a formal review, evaluation, and decision by the scholarship scheme committee.